Pallet network and dedicated solutions
2MV Logistics have the resources to deliver hazardous goods across the world and is also proud to be part of the Hazchem Network, the UK's and Ireland's specialist network for the transport of palatalised chemicals and hazardous goods. get a quote now.
Why use us?
- Send smaller orders via our Hazchem network
- Book a dedicated vehicle for larger loads
- UK, Ireland, Europe and worldwide.
- Compatible for classes 2,3,4,5,6,8 and 9
- Fully trained and qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA)
- Fully ADR qualified Drivers
- Members of the Hazchem Emergency Response Service (HERS)
- Fast and reliable - same day collection and next day, timed and economy delivery options.
- User friendly Online booking system, with Real Time POD access
- Parcels, pallets, Drums, cans, gas, IBC's and much more
- Competitive prices
- Large fleet of modern, high specification vehicles
A prescribed amount of certain chemicals can be carried through TPN - THE Pallet Network under the Limited quantities provision. For any advice or support as to which of our services your goods would require, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What information is needed to make a booking?
in order to get your goods safely from A to B email us the below to email@example.com.
Alternately download, complete and email us this template. (restrictions on template are applicable only for Hazchem network)
- UN number, Class and PG
- Description of how packed, container size , quantities etc
- Shipping Name Of Product:
- DGN if traveling over water
- Collection address and contact number
- Delivery address and contact number
- Overall consignment size (Dimensions & Weight):
- delivery date and time if applicable
- any other special requirements such as Tail lift offload
Hazchem Emergency Response Service
We are members of HERS a collaborative service provided to members of the Hazchem Network. It provides us with safety protocols, help and resources should an emergency, such as an on-site spillage occur, to us or any other member.